UACS delivers information technology products and services to commercial and government customers. Our systems integration expertise helps you implement and integrate proven, state-of-the-art technologies to achieve specific business objectives.
Through a powerful blend of management and technical expertise combined with deep vertical industry knowledge, we collaborate with your business and technology leadership teams to implement the systems and applications that deliver results to your business.
Systems integration is the complex process of bringing together hardware, software, telecommunications, and people to apply information technology to solve business problems. UACS services include the following:
- Customization and implementation of proven off-the-shelf application systems
- Design, development, and implementation of new application systems
- Change management, training, consulting, and technology transfer
- Ongoing support and maintenance
- Network design, implementation, and operations
- On-going management and support of IT facilities, resources, and processes
- Over-all project management
Providing compatibility and interoperability among different equipment and services is a complex activity that requires a mix-and-match of several distinct technologies. We have developed the extensive methodologies and practices needed to manage systems integration successfully.
More importantly, our system integration services provide a single-point of accountability for end-to-end specification, procurement, development, test, implementation, operations, and maintenance of business solutions for an end-user requirement